This VyOS Refund Policy (hereinafter referred to as the “Refund Policy”) sets up terms and conditions for refunding Fees, paid by the Customers for the Software and/or Services in way and manner, defined in VyOS Subscription Agreement. Capitalized terms used herein without definition shall have the meanings assigned to them in VyOS Subscription Agreement.
1. You are eligible for a refund if You paid for the Software and/or Services, but You did not download any component of the version of the Software available on a subscriptions basis (LTS Release) from our site, You did not request support and requested your refund within fourteen (14) days of the date Your invoice was issued.
2. In rare instances and only within thirty (30) days of the date of the invoice, if due to technical difficulties or platform incompatibilities the software will not function as expected, We may, at our discretion, issue a refund. In such instances, We require that You provide enough information for us to positively identify Your purchase transaction (e.g., order number, Your company name, date of transaction, purchase code, number of subscriptions purchased). If We are able to positively identify Your Order, and if Your request is made within thirty (30) days of invoice, You must submit to us a letter of destruction of Software on Your company letterhead before We will process the refund to [email protected]. We are not responsible for lost, delayed, or misdirected mail or email, delays for downloading, or other communication system delays.
3. We do not offer refunds on recurring subscription orders once they are processed. If You wish to cancel Your subscription, You must do it before the renewal date. Afterwards, all fees paid are non-refundable. All sales are final. It is Your responsibility to manage Your subscription.
4. This Refund Policy applies only to subscriptions purchased directly from Us and VyOS website. If Your subscription was purchased through one of our business partners, refunds will be subject to the refunds policies of that vendor, unless otherwise has been agreed with us.
5. Only those Customers, who accepted VyOS Subscription Agreement and VyOS End User License Agreement, are allowed to benefit from this Refund Policy. It is Your responsibility to familiarize yourself with this Refund Policy. By accepting a Quotation or by using VyOS from any of our subscription, You indicate that You have read this Refund Policy and that You agree with and fully accept the terms of this Refund Policy. If You do not agree with or not fully accept the terms of this Refund Policy, We ask that You do not place an order with us.
6. Please send any questions regarding our Refund Policy to [email protected].