What is the Azure offering
Microsoft Azure is a cloud platform with an ever-expanding set of services. Now it has more than 200 applications, offering more than a thousand technical capabilities.
Azure is compatible with open source technologies that provides users versatility to use their favorite tools and technologies.
- More than storing and managing data and processes on your own computers and servers, you can use resources of Microsoft Azure.
- It also has SQL and noSQL data processing equipment which helps to get actionable insights from the available data.
- A unique feature of Microsoft Azure is the hybrid cloud computing ecosystem. It can improve the performance by utilizing VPN, ExpressRoute connections, and caches.
- Combination of infrastructure as a platform (IaaS) and Platform as a service (PaaS) that helps to create and deploy your own web apps without hustling over the groundwork.
- The virtual infrastructure maintenance is extremely cost-efficient so to choose Azure services is more preferably.
You can use an Azure Stack Hub in different ways
Fully managed infrastructure.
Native access to additional Microsoft services.
Managing the lifecycle of your applications with Azure Spring Apps.
Managing and scaling up to thousands of Linux and Windows VMs.
Support of Windows and Linux virtual machines.
How VyOS helps you keep an Azure secure and connected
- Industry-standard site-to-site IPsec and VTI protocols can be used to connect to other Azure regions and other clouds.
- VyOS also supports a variety of VPN protocols for connecting to existing on-premises installations and third-party services, including OpenVPN, WireGuard, and DMVPN.
- Support for BGP allows exchanging routes with Azure and other clouds, either over VPN tunnels or Azure ExpressRoute links.
- VyOS supports multiple other features including other dynamic routing protocols, remote access VPN servers, and more, so it can serve as a cloud-gateway in most cloud environments.
GET FREE TRIAL TODAYStill not 100% sure about VyOS? Give it a shot and let the hands-on experience speak for itself!
Benefits of Azure
Discover benefits what Azure provides with Azure Stack Hub
All servers in Azure are protected by the spy-movie environment of Microsoft’s data centers. Microsoft's global incident response team works 24 hour to deal with any cyber threats.
Microsoft Azure is scalable and you pay for what you need only. If you implemented your hosting in Azure you would be able to scale solutions based upon traffic increases.
Backup and Disaster Recovery
With Site Recovery and Azure form of disaster recovery, you can either recover at a secondary site or straight into the Cloud.
What Our Customers Say
More than 500 businesses use VyOS globally.
Discover other VyOS Solutions
Unified network OS for all platforms
The goal of VyOS is to be as flexible as possible and cover a wide variety of platforms and use cases. You can deploy it in many other environments apart from Microsoft Azure and save on personnel training and maintenance by using the same network OS in all roles and places. That includes:
Request more information