Dell’s exceptional multigigabit offerings make for an extraordinarily strong basis for designing a high throughput network. Combining it with VyOS opens a plethora of new opportunities for your infrastructure. New features promoted by VyOS significantly widen the scope of capabilities; from repurposing current hardware to quickly scaling and provisioning services in network management.
What will you get from combining Dell’s rich selection of equipment with the functionality of VyOS?
- Wide choice of servers compatible with VyOS, suitable for every case;
- High quality of hardware, provided by a vendor with a proven history of successful installations;
- Portable configuration: the entire configuration is stored in a single text file that can be easily copied and adapted to new machines, even if it is installed on a different type of hardware or a virtual machine;
- The possibility of using a multitude of network protocols and technologies implemented and maintained by VyOS;
- Router control: full access to underlying Linux for advanced troubleshooting and debugging;
- Professional support for both hardware and software.
Shift to an environment where your available computing power is the only thing that limits the extents of your network infrastructure.
Common use cases
Combine VyOS with Dell EMC to provide network services such as DHCP, DNS, NTP and a web proxy to your clients.
Securely connect your clients to remote locations and cloud services with IPSec, WireGuard, DMVPN, OpenVPN and L2TP.
Divide network resources: DMZ from client network using zone-based, or address-based stateless or stateful firewall. Supported NAT and NAT helpers for special traffic types.
VyOS is the backbone of our company network since the early Vyatta 6.x days. It scales to meet your needs – from 256MB Alix-Board Low-Power Box for small branch offices to multi-processor rackmounted/virtualized network appliance – and is extremely easy to integrate with other systems like monitoring and configuration management. The excellent support from Sentrium turns into a truly complete product that meets all our requirements.
Discover other VyOS Solutions
Inspect, backup, and manage your infrastructure through a comfortable CLI
Deploy VyOS with ease from a set ISO image
Secure connections between cloud and physical offices with a wide selection of tunneling protocols
Leverage management benefits from iDRAC console support
Accelerate encryption processes with Intel® QuickAssist
Scale your resources through hardware expandability
Explore more benefits from the VyOS solution brief. Full up the form and we will deliver it to your mailbox.
Get Solution Brief